Quality Service since 1981
Clover Club: Maintenance Programs
Building maintenance services are designed to keep the HVAC system in your home or commercial space running smoothly – they’re all about being proactive instead of reactive. Everything keeping a house or facility’s HVAC system operational from fans, motors, and refrigerants to coils and thermostats is regularly inspected and maintained for maximum efficiency.
Business owners and homeowners already have a lot on their plates; they don’t want the HVAC system to break down and consume their time and resources. Hiring a building maintenance company takes care of everything for them while they manage and grow their businesses.
Plus, regular repair and maintenance of building equipment reduces energy bills and prevents future breakdowns saving a lot of money.
What’s Covered in a Maintenance Agreement?
The Clover Club maintenance plan is designed to ensure optimal performance of your system, protect the owner from unit failure, and prolong the life of the system.
All maintenance plans include two HVAC visits and one plumbing visit per year with the following scope of work:
– Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
– Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious leaks
– Check crankcase heater for proper operation (if applicable)
– Inspection of air filtration system
– Inspect blower wheel
– Inspect blower and motor and record AMP draw (lubricate as needed)
– Replace air filter (provided by Clover in Gold tier)
– Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
– Check and calibrate thermostat as required
– Inspect gas lines and connections at furnace/boiler for leaks
– Check high limit control (adjust as needed)
– Inspect burner ignition system and assembly
– Inspect gas burners
– Check and adjust manifold gas pressure
– Check temperature rise across heat exchanger for overheating
– Inspect heat exchanger for sooting, corrosion, cracks and deformities
– Inspect gas valve for corrosion, leaks, restriction of gas flow and abnormal noise
– Inspect furnace/boiler wiring assembly for loose connections
– Check electrical circuit to furnace/boiler. Test all electrical/safety circuits/controls for proper operation.
– Inspect entire furnace/boiler for loose or worn parts and abnormal vibrations
– Test and adjust the unit for peak operating efficiency
– Check carbon monoxide emission level or pass/fail
– Check defrost cycle and reversing valve operation (heat pumps only)
– Tighten screw lug terminals in condensing unit (heat pumps only)
– Check refrigerant level (heat pumps only)
– Check emergency heat systems for proper operation (heat pumps only)
– Check and flush condensate line with water
– Check and clean flame sensor
– Check auxiliary heat for proper operation
– Check Delta-T across evaporator coil
– Inspect condition of coils
What Are the Benefits of a Clover Service Agreement?
Preventative Maintenance – Avoid Unnecessary Repairs:
The key to keeping your HVAC fully functional throughout the year is preventative maintenance. Clover Services’ expert technicians discover and fix potential problems on the spot before they become a pain.
Savings – Our Contracts Are Designed to Save Your Money:
Instead of spending money on maintenance and repairs as needed, signing up for Clover Service Agreement can save you a lot of money because of our exclusive discounts.
Extended Life, Maximum Output & Low Energy Consumption:
Our property and construction maintenance services ensure your equipment stays 100% efficient. Our regular cleaning and maintenance ramps up the system’s lifespan and reduces energy consumption, saving you money in the long run.
Regular Maintenance Keeps Your Equipment Safe:
If small faults in the VAC system go unnoticed, they can become a safety hazard for the occupants in the future. Furthermore, these minor faults can lead to equipment failure resulting in expensive repairs. The Clover Service Agreement helps you avoid all that.
What Makes Us Virginia and DC’s First Choice?
Clover Services has been the first choice of the homes and businesses of DC and Virginia for 39 years because we stand by these commitments
Responsive And Reliable
Help When You Need It Most
All Commercial and Residential Services We Provide
- Sump Pump Installation & Repair
- Gas Furnace Repair & Installation
- Heat Pump Installation and Maintenance
- Boiler Repair, Installation & Replacement
- Residential Air Purification Services
- Commercial Air Purification Services
- Commercial Mechanical Services
- Property Maintenance Service Programs
- Preparing for Building Re-Occupancy Services
Our service area spans across Northern Virginia, ranging from Manassas, Herndon, and Alexandria to Fairfax. HVAC, mechanical, or plumbing, whatever you need help with, we have dedicated teams to jump into action as soon as you give us a ring. That, combined with our top-notch services, means maximum value for your investment.