An Account Representative is part of the team that is responsible for managing current commercial and residential account holders and pursuing opportunities to gain new accounts. An account manager will work under the supervision of the Dispatcher to handle daily client needs and future planning of maintenance visits. Pursues relationships with potential new accounts and seeks business expansion opportunities with current clients. Ensures that services consistently meet client needs. May visit client locations periodically to ensure client satisfaction and promote ongoing contract renewal. Provides sales quotations and responds to requests for proposals.
- Manages relationships with current commercial contract holders.
- Prepares and updates a schedule for commercial maintenance visits.
- Tracks all maintenance contracts to ensure duties are performed as agreed.
- Be the first point of contact for commercial contract holders.
- Looks for opportunities to bring in new commercial clients.
- Manages residential service contracts.
- Ensures residential maintenance contracts are performed.
- Assists technicians in performance of maintenance contracts including material ordering and coordination before the day of service.
- Communicates with vendors for ordering and pricing.
- Assists Sales Manager and technicians in preparation of proposals and maintenance agreements.
- Monitors commercial projects for new commercial maintenance opportunities including contracting projects.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to increase company revenue.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to increase company efficiency.
- Preforms sales efforts as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of HVAC and plumbing service work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Work well as an individual contributor and as a member of the office team.
- Stakeholders’ relationship management
- Customer acquisition and satisfaction
- Service-oriented and ability to resolve customer grievances
- Inquiry research/response
- Quotation and sales strategy
- Knowledge of ServiceTitan experience (preferred)
- Minimum of High School Diploma.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, customer or relations management (industry experience preferred).
- May be required to drive a company service van from time to time
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time.