As a top performer are you looking for a great team?
WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU.
Ready to talk? Call or Text Doug at 571.530.9293
It’s Great Here at Clover,
here is why:
- $70,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year (Win-Win Pay Model)
- Annual pay increases
- Bonuses & Commissions
- Name your schedule opportunities
- Pick your on-call day
- On-call bonus
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone and tablet
- 401(k) with matching with 100% matching
- Amazing Health insurance – Family plan is $250 a month
- Great Dental insurance & Vision insurance is $25 a month
- Free Life insurance Annual salary at no cost to you
- Paid time off
- Referral bonuses – $2500 (terms apply)
What does the right working environment look like?
- We don’t yell at our employees
- We believe in fairness and performance
- Ongoing helpful training that helps you make more money
- A Team Player Focus
- Low callback rate
- Great Customer Service
- High Ticket Average
- Great Trainer/ Teacher
- Highly Motivated Team Player
- Journeyman/masters license
- ServiceTitan experience
- Technical experience with a wide range of plumbing and piping
- Sales and project bidding with accuracy
- Journeyman/masters license in HVAC plumbing or gas will be helpful and will move you into a higher pay bracket.
- Completion of apprenticeship program as a journey-level plumber/fitter
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in plumbing mechanic
- Ability to use computers and related equipment efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Interest in being part of a productive team
- Acceptable driving record and valid license
- Adequate personal tools BASIC HAND TOOLS REQUIRED
- Ability to work individually or as part of a small team
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Clover Services by visiting CloverCo.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It's a big decision, BUT WHAT IF
you decide to stay where you are?
Missing out of family time and money and so much more.
Living the same day over and over?
Running a company you don’t own.
Getting yelled at constantly.
Raises that are a joke.
On-call all the time.